Do you design or create handmade products for parents or children?
At Hola BB we love supporting new, independent businesses, especially those set up by parent for parents. Therefore we'd like to invite one person to join us at our Amsterdam pop up, to showcase their products for free.
What you'll get
- Shelf or floor space (depending on your item) to a max size of 0.6m x 0.3m
- Exposure to potentially hundreds of shoppers over the weekend
To be considered for this is simple
You must design or make your own products that are specific for parents or children, these can be any of the following:
- Clothes/Rompers (clothes must be folded)
- Nursery art
- Baby nests
- Baby accessories
Be available to drop off your items on the 2nd September and pick them up again on the 3rd.
Entering is simple
1) Just tag us in a Facebook or Instagram post showcasing your products with the hashtag #holabbpopup
2) Send an email to email@example.com to tell us a bit about yourself and your products, why you started your small business/hobby, what is your motivation behind your brand and where you hope to take it. English or Dutch is fine
How we'll decide
Unfortunately we can only pick one person to join us for this pop up, the decision will be based on a combination of the products being made and the personal submission.
We hope to expand in the future to invite multiple creators to join us so if you don't make it this time don't worry, there will be many more chances in future.
Looking forward to working with one of you