Hevea Bath mat Big Sand
Made from 100% upcycled rubber – a renewable plant-based material, acting against climate changes
UPCYCLED NATURAL RUBBER
Our upcycled bathmats are made from high-quality leftover or cut-out material from our natural rubber production. Instead of throwing away the material, we’re turning trash into treasure, giving it new life and thereby minimising waste and in this way make truly positive fingerprints on the planet.
- Plastic-free, vegan & non-toxic
- Soft and gentle with a no risk of slipping on either side - have 299 suction cups
- Highly hygienic and easy to rinse after use
- 3 colours: Sand, Granite & Mable
- FDA approved and mineral based colour pigments
- Size: 75 x 34 cm / 13.4 x 29.5 inch.
About the brand
We love everything Hevea represents started by a mother wishing to make a difference in the world.
Terese created eco-friendly and completely non-toxic baby products ranging from pacifiers to bath stools.
Combining Scandinavian simplicity, love of nature and the pure joy of Danish design.