'Mars' teething necklace
'Mars' necklaces feature a chunky geometric silicone pendant on an 80cm satin cord. The cord is soft and strong and the clasp is designed to separate if baby pulls too hard on the necklace.
Our teething and nursing necklaces are a stylish and practical addition to any mums wardrobe. They are comfy to wear, washable and chewable making them very baby friendly. When worn by mum they work as a distraction for baby, to fiddle with and chew, to soothe sore gums and keep little fingers busy and out of mums hair.
Our silicone beads are:
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, Latex Cadmium and Heavy Metals.
- Meet European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
- FDA Approved (US food standards agency)
- Made from the same material as most dummies and teething toys.
- Easy to clean - simply wash with soap and water!
All Little Magpies jewellery comes in a little bag for easy storage in your handbag or changing bag.
**This is not a toy and is designed to be worn by an adult. Never leave a baby alone with a teething necklace and check regularly for signs of damage or wear**
Little Magpies donates 10% of profits to PANDAS Foundation (Pre and Post Natal Depression Advice and Support) a charity supporting mums through support groups, dads groups, a phone helpline and online support. Our products are for mums, we're all about mums, and PANDAS Foundation is the perfect organisation for Little Magpies to support.