Miracle Makers - Ruffled shirt - Vintage rose
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Miracle Makers Shirt with frills in a Parisian style. A-line cut with puff sleeves.
This Breastfeeding friendly Ruffled Blouse of the Miracle Makers can be easily styled basic with jeans or classy with pants or a skirt.
- Made of soft double gauze.
- Hidden zippers under the frills for discreet nursing.
- Fastened with buttons covered with the same fabric.
**The shirt can be a little stiff at first, when you have washed it 2-3 times you will get the softness characteristic of muslin fabric.
- Chest circumference S: 95 cm, M: 100 cm, L: 110 cm, XL: 114 cm
- Circumference under the shirt: S: 105 cm, M 110 cm, L: 120 cm, XL 124 cm
- Shirt length S: 61.5 cm, M: 61.5 cm, L: 62 cm XL: 66 cm
- Sleeve Length S/M/L: 65cm/66cm/67cm
- Made of 100% cotton - OEKO-TEX 100 certified
Create the perfect comfy outfit with any of our shirts, tops or sweatshirts from our Mama clothing range
About the brand
Having struggled to find nice pregnancy and breastfeeding appropriate clothing ourselves it was one of our main missions to track down clothing and especially underwear that is both beautiful and functional.
Upon meeting Ada from The Miracle Makers we knew instantly her brand and range of mama clothes were special. From the gorgeous and comfortable lace bras that fit like a glove, allow you to easily breastfeed but also make you feel that little bit more special to the super stylish ruffle shirts and sweatshirts.
We love everything about The Miracle Makers, the way the clothes look, make us feel, and that they’re 100% produced in the EU makes them that little bit more perfect.