With a baby on the way people will always want to help get all the necessities with a few treats thrown in.
Our registry service makes it super easy for you to create a wish list of item's you'd love to have, to share with friends and family. You have complete control of your registry and can update, amend and close whenever you wish.
If you'd like to use this service it's easy to create a registry! Please note, whilst not ideal, browsing and adding items to your registry works better on a desktop/tablet, the mobile experience will be improved asap!
1) Click here to create an account with us. Make sure you choose a password which contains more than 5 characters.
2) You'll then receive an email asking you to confirm your address, simply click on the link and you'll return to our store. Now your account is set up you can great your registry.
3) Next head over to this page and select 'Create a registry', simply follow the instructions to set up. We'd recommend using your full name or something instantly recognisable to family and friends and ensure to make your list password protected. Here you can also add a personal message to friends and family.
Next just then 'Click here to begin browsing to add products to this registry.
4) Now when viewing products a pop up in the right corner will allow you to add items to your list. Simply amend the number of items you'd like in the has/want section and click 'Add to registry'
5) To manage your list simply return to the registry page, select 'Manage' and click on your registry. You can now amend quantities or delete items. You can also from here keep track of which items have been purchased and which haven't.
6) finally share your registry with loved ones and feel free to get in touch if you need any help along the way.