First Steps Shoes - Leather Congac
There are lots of lovely shoes your children and babies, but none are as cleverly designed as these.
Featuring 2 zips, the whole shoe can be bent back to easily out on, no squished feet or toes! They also stay put all day long, despite the kicking and pulling fun your child with have with them.
The ecological leather is completely free from any harmful substances, good enough to chew on, because that is what will happen.
The littlest shoes feature a soft vegetable tanned sole, perfect for delicate feet and those first steps. Larger sizes feature natural rubber which can be used inside and out.
- mid-high children's shoe
- double YKK zippers and open fold system
- elastic on the instep for extra comfort
- removable insole
- flexible but solid outsole
- handmade in Portugal
- Exterior and lining: 100% vegetable-tanned & colored leather
- Sole: 100% recycled natural rubber or 100% vegetable tanned & colored suede
- YKK zippers
This product was made from vegetable tanned and colored leather. It is free from harmful chemicals such as chromium, heavy metals and formaldehyde.