KUMI Crib - Desert
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
For the first few months of your child’s life, what could be better than a cosy cocoon that can be taken anywhere? From the bedroom to the living room, from the living room to the holiday home…
**Shipped within 7-10 working days
After the warmth of the mother’s womb, the craddle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life; the place where he will gradually wake up to the world. Charlie Crane, therefore, designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world.
The design of the KUMI combines tradition and modernity. It retains the millenary lateral swing, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while sketching minimalist and contemporary lines, thanks in particular to the laces that surround it, which gives it both lightness and safety.
During assembly, the parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture of high emotional value since it involves participating in the construction of the child’s nest.
- Dimensions of the cradle: 81 x 56 x H 72 cm
- Weight 8,7 kg
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm
- Do not use the craddle before reading the instruction manual.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl.
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Please note: the cradle mattress is sold separately.
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Cocoon: 100% Polyester nest – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
Content of the box:
- 1 beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid beech
- 1 metal structure
- 1 cocoon with 4 PVC rods
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9,50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)
Clean the cradle structure only with soap or other mild detergent free of toxic components and warm water. Wipe off excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Detachable and machine washable at 30°
- Maximum spin 800 rpm
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
Complies with the European standard EN1130:2019
About the brand
Charlie Crane were on our wish list for a long time, not just because of their beautiful design, wonderful local production and their great team. But because unlike most baby bouncers you can use theirs from birth.
Any new mum will tell you a cozy, rocking space for your newborn to relax safely is a god send in those first few months