Palais de l'eau - Organic Toddler Cape
The best towel for you and your baby.
This super-soft, organic cotton towel makes bath time a breeze with its revolutionary yet brilliant simple design and the softest fabric.
Worn by the grown-up you can quickly transition from bath to cuddles without anyone getting cold and wet. The large size means it can easily be used up to and beyond 2 years.
A perfect newborn gift and available in various colours.
- Colour - Vintage pink | Vintage pink waves
- Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Size: one size | 0 – 24 months
- Dimension: 120 x 100 cm
How to use guide:
- Start by buttoning the Baby Towel behind your neck. Voila, preparation is done!
- Give your baby a relaxing bath. This will be a relaxing experience for the both of you, as it’s impossible to get wet yourself and you know your baby bath towel is close and ready to use at any moment of your choice.
- Take your little one from the tub and put him/her safely against your chest where it’s warm and snug.
- When your kid is dry, carefully unbutton the bath cape and place your happy baby all wrapped up in the organic cotton baby towel on the changing mat or bed.
- Happy Bathing!
About the brand
Palais de l’eau is the realised dream of Amsterdam based mother of two, Conchita van Doorn. Juggling a towel and her son of 4 months old while bathing him, Conchita was convinced of a more practical solution. To keep her baby warm, safe, and dry she created the first Palais de l’eau water essential product, the baby towel.
Palais de l'eau does everything with respect for the environment to ensure a better world for next generations. The raw towels are made of 100% organic cotton from Portugal.