Stokke - Limas baby Carrier - Olive Green
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier combines advantages of both a wrap and a buckled baby carrier.
Suitable from birth
This baby carrier with tie panels is made of wrap fabric and provides freedom of movement and security of all time. Made of soft cotton, it adapts to the growth of your baby, ensuring comfort and closeness.
Thanks to its adjustable base and apron, this baby carrier provides optimal support for your baby during the first years of his life. Front, back and hip carry options give parents great flexibility. Lined wrap fabric, deployable tie panels on the shoulders and back for better distribution of your baby's weight during carrying. At the shoulders, an integrated pocket allows the insertion of the padding pads for additional comfort.
This baby carrier is easy to use: just close the belt using the strap, then adjust the scarf sections in the back and tie them (double knot). From 9 months, you can use the scarfs for optimal support and weight distribution, by tying it double under your little one's bump.
- Scalable, for children from 4 to 18 kg
- Support and physiological comfort
- Easy to use, front, back and hip carry options
- Extra-wide tie panels for optimal baby support
- 100% soft cotton
- To keep your freedom of movement
- Extra-wide and deployable shoulder straps in lined carrying fabric (15 cm wide)
- Wider straps at the ends can provide optimal support for your baby's seat
- Possibility to insert shoulder pads for more flexibility (supplied)
- Physiological position respected
- Infinitely adjustable base (from 24 to 45 cm) to guarantee a physiological position
- Wide, physiological belt with strap integrated into the padding (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, extension available)
- Infinitely adjustable apron (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Ideal for extended carry on the back
- No need to wash it before first use
- Machine washable at low temperature (40°C), moderate spin
About the brand
Stokke is a Norwegian company recognized worldwide for its cutting-edge solutions for children. For over forty years, they have combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to defy the ordinary and produce beautiful products that foster family bonds.
Stokke designers are committed to creating products that help bring children closer to their parents. They do this for a very good reason: closeness is essential to promote the development and well-being of your baby.