Stokke - Limas Carrier Plus - Floral Slate
Out of stock online
🖤 Save 114 Mama points when buying this item 🖤
The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Plus baby carrier is the perfect combination of both a baby wrap and carrier.
Suitable for use from 4 -18 kg.
This baby carrier is half buckled and with tie panels made of soft cotton wrap fabric, providing freedom of movement and security at all time. Thanks to its continuously adjustable base and apron, it obtains the perfect position for your baby during the first years. At the shoulders, an integrated pocket allows the insertion of the padding pads for additional comfort. This baby carrier is easy to use: just close the belt using the strap, then adjust the scarf sections in the back and tie them (double knot). From 9 months, you can use the scarfs for optimal support and weight distribution, by tying it double under your little one's bump.
- Scalable, for children from 4 to 18 kg
- Optimal support for baby's M-postion
- Easy to use, front, back and hip carry options
- Extra-wide tie panels for optimal baby support
- 100% soft cotton
- To keep your freedom of movement
- Extra-wide and deployable shoulder straps in lined carrying fabric (15 cm wide)
- Wider straps at the ends can provide optimal support for your baby's seat
- Possibility to insert shoulder pads for more flexibility (supplied)
- Infinitely adjustable base (from 24 to 45 cm)
- Wide belt with strap integrated into the padding (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, extension available)
- Infinitely adjustable apron (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Ideal for extended carry on the back
- Machine washable at low temperature (40°C), moderate spin
About the brand
Stokke is a Norwegian company recognized worldwide for its cutting-edge solutions for children. For over forty years, they have combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to defy the ordinary and produce beautiful products that foster family bonds.
Stokke designers are committed to creating products that help bring children closer to their parents. They do this for a very good reason: closeness is essential to promote the development and well-being of your baby.