Stokke - Steps™ Chair-White/Natural
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Stokke® Steps™ High Chair System is designed to fit perfectly on your table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family.
Integrates perfectly with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer. Adjustable baby set and optional tray. The chair is the main element of this system and serves as the basis for the deckchair and additional accessories. The chair itself was designed with small, active and independent children in mind, in order to provide adjustable elements necessary for their support and comfort.
Can be used with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer to allow your newborn to sit up at the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to turn it into a high chair.
Your child can comfortably sit at the table and enjoy meals with the rest of the family.
The seat and backrest are rounded for optimal ergonomics.
Contemporary Scandinavian design.
- Stokke - Steps™ Baby set
- Stokke - Steps™ Baby Set Cushion
- Stokke - Steps™ Baby Set Tray
- ezpz - Placemat for Steps™ Tray - Grey
Product Size (cm/in): 61x43x71 / 24x16.9x28
Weight (kg/lb): 5.13 / 11.3
Recommended age for use: up to 36 (months)
Recommended weight for use in (kg/lb): up to 84 / 187
- Part of the Stokke® Steps™ High Chair System
- Suitable for babies from birth thanks to the attachments on the deckchair
- Tool-free installation and easy to adjust as your child grows
- Cozy baby set and high chair tray to make mealtimes easier
- Allows your child to eat at the table with the rest of the family
About the brand
Stokke is a Norwegian company recognized worldwide for its cutting-edge solutions for children. For over forty years, they have combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to defy the ordinary and produce beautiful products that foster family bonds.
Stokke designers are committed to creating products that help bring children closer to their parents. They do this for a very good reason: closeness is essential to promote the development and well-being of your baby.